- INGMMC16-08 Military Modelcraft International Magazine August 2016
- ARSAB320083 1:32 AeroBonus German Modern Luftwaffe/Marine Pilot Figure
- ARSAB480158 1:48 AeroBonus Czeckoslovokian Air Force Fighter Pilot with Seat for Avia B.534 III.series 1935-39
- ARSAB480159 1:48 AeroBonus Soviet Fighter Pilot with Ejection Seat for Su-27 Flanker
- ARSAB480160 1:48 AeroBonus Soviet Fighter Pilot WW2 with Seat for I-153
- ARSAB720027 1:72 AeroBonus US Navy Pilot & Operator with Ejection Seats for F-14A/B Tomcat
- ARSAB720029 1:72 AeroBonus Compressed Gas Bottles (Carbon Dioxide)
- SRD35C1014 1:35 Star Decals - French AMX-30B and B2 Brennus
- SRD35C1015 1:35 Star Decals - French AMX-30B2
- SRD35C1016 1:35 Star Decals - AMX-30B/B2 Bosnia, Greece, Chile & Saudi Arabia
- SRD35C1017 1:35 Star Decals - French Army Training Center: AMX-30B2 Forad AMX-30 Brenus VAB 4x4
- SRD35C1018 1:35 Star Decals - British Special Shermans in Normandy and France: BARV, Crab & Crocodile
- SRD35C1019 1:35 Star Decals - RMASG Centaurs in Normandy
- SRD35C1020 1:35 Star Decals - RMASG Shermans in Normandy
- SRD35C1021 1:35 Star Decals - SS-Panthers Part 2 9.SS-Hohenstaufen France/Belgium 1944-45
- SRD35C1022 1:35 Star Decals - SS-Panthers Part 3 2.SS-Das Reich France/Belgium 1944-45
- SRD35C1023 1:35 Star Decals - SS-Panthers Part 4 12.SS-Hitlerjugend
- SRD35C1024 1:35 Star Decals - Spanish Civil War Part 4: Fiat Ansaldo
- SRD35C1025 1:35 Star Decals - US 37th Tank Battalion Sherman Command Tank Thunderbolt V/VI/VII
- SRD35C1026 1:35 Star Decals - M4A3 (76mm) Sherman US 761st Tank Battalion Black Panthers
- SRD35C1027 1:35 Star Decals - US 70th Tank Battalion Utah Beach M4 M4 Dozer M4A1 DD Shermans
- SRD35C1028 1:35 Star Decals - Balkan Peacekeepers British Land Rover Defender
- FLY32014 1:32 Fly Hawker Sea Hurricane Mk.IIc
- DML5536 1:48 Dragon Ju88C-6 Zerstorer
- DML6027 1:35 Dragon Panzerkampfwagen Panther II
- DML6186 1:35 Dragon Panzer PzKpfw I Ausf B
- DML6399 1:35 Dragon Bergepanzer 38(t) Hetzer mit 2cm Flak 38
- DML6545 1:35 Dragon Sd.Kfz.7 8-ton Halftrack Early Production w/Riders ~ Smart Kit
- DML6830 1:35 Dragon Panther Ausf D V2 Versuchsserie
- MRM35806 1:35 Mirror Models US Diamond T 972 Dump Truck with Late Open Cab
- ACA12314 1:48 Academy Polikarpov I-16 Type 24
- ACA12535 1:72 Academy F-18F Super Hornet VFA-103 Jolly Rogers
- ACA12538 1:72 Academy IL-2M Stormovik & Panther D [2 kits]
- ACA12539 1:72 Academy Ju 87G Stuka & JS-2 Stalin [2 kits]
- ACA12542 1:72 Academy Me262A-1 Me262A-2 "Last Ace"
- ACA13502 1:35 Academy German T-34/76 747(r)
- DML3558 1:35 Dragon MIM-104B Patriot SAM System PAC-1 with M983 HEMTT
- SAMCE001 SAM Publications Combat Edge Warfighters in Detail - US Marine Corps AV-8B Harrier
- SAB004 SABOT Publications - M60A2 Main Battle Tank Volume 2 In Detail
- AOA32014 1:32 AOA Decals - USN/USMC A-4E A-4F Skyhawks in the Vietnam War 'Combat Scooters' Part 4
- AOA32016 1:32 AOA Decals - USN F-4J Phantom II in the Vietnam War VF-143 Pukin' Dogs: Taproom 102
- AOA48005 1:48 AOA Decals - Trainers No More: Trojans at War T-28B T-28C T-28D Trojans in the Vietnam War
- AOASS001 1:32 1:48 1:72 AOA Decals - USN A-6E Intruders on the Big Screen: Devil 501 & Devil 505
- AOASS002 1:32 1:48 1:72 AOA Decals - USN/USMC Tailhook Striping (black stripes)
- AOASS002A 1:32 AOA Decals - USN/USMC Tailhook Striping (black stripes)
- AOASS002B 1:48 AOA Decals - USN/USMC Tailhook Striping (black stripes)
- AOASS002C 1:72 AOA Decals - USN/USMC Tailhook Striping (black stripes)
- EDU32393 1:32 Eduard PE - A6M5c Zero Landing Flaps (HAS kit)
- EDU32882 1:32 Eduard Color PE - A6M5c Zero Detail Set (HAS kit)
- EDU32883 1:32 Eduard Color PE - A6M5c Zero Seatbelts (HAS kit)
- EDU32884 1:32 Eduard Color PE - Seatbelts USN WW2 Fighters [STEEL]
- EDU32885 1:32 Eduard Color PE - Seatbelts Italy WW2 Fighters [STEEL]
- EDU32886 1:32 Eduard Color PE - Remove Before Flight Flags [STEEL]
- EDU48895 1:48 Eduard PE - P-40B Warhawk Landing Flaps (AFX kit)
- EDU48896 1:48 Eduard PE - Do 17Z-2 Exterior & Bomb Bay Detail Set (ICM kit)
- EDU48897 1:48 Eduard PE - Do 17Z-2 Landing Flaps (ICM kit)
- EDU49104 1:48 Eduard Color Seatbelts - USN WW2 Fighters (Steel)
- EDU49105 1:48 Eduard Color Seatbelts - Italy WW2 Fighters (Steel)
- EDU49785 1:48 Eduard Color PE - PT-17 Kaydet Detail Set (REV kit)
- EDU49786 1:48 Eduard Color PE - P-40B Warhawk Detail Set (AFX kit)
- EDU49787 1:48 Eduard Color PE - P-40B Warhawk Seatbelts [Steel] (AFX kit)
- EDU49788 1:48 Eduard Color PE - PT-17 Kaydet Seatbelts [Steel] (REV kit)
- EDU49789 1:48 Eduard Color PE - Do 17Z-2 Seatbelts [Steel] (ICM kit)
- EDU49790 1:48 Eduard Color PE - Do 17Z-2 Detail Set (ICM kit)
- EDU49791 1:48 Eduard Color PE - Super Etendard Detail Set (KTH kit)
- EDU49792 1:48 Eduard Color PE - Super Etendard Seatbelts [Steel] (KTH kit)
- EDU73042 1:72 Eduard Color PE - Seatbelts USN WW2 Fighters (Steel)
- EDU73043 1:72 Eduard Color PE - Seatbelts Italy WW2 Fighters (Steel)
- EDU73044 1:72 Eduard Color PE - Remove Before Flight Flags (Steel)
- EDU73565 1:72 Eduard Color PE - JAS-39D Gripen Detail Set (REV kit)
- EDU33161 1:32 Eduard Color Zoom PE - A6M5c Zero (HAS kit)
- EDUCX461 1:72 Eduard Mask - Ki-61-II Kai Tear Drop (AOS kit)
- EDUCX462 1:72 Eduard Mask - Ki-61-II Kai Fastback (AOS kit)
- EDUEX528 1:48 Eduard Mask - Do 17Z-2 (ICM kit)
- EDUEX529 1:48 Eduard Mask - PT-17 Kaydek (REV kit)
- EDUEX530 1:48 Eduard Mask - P-40B Warhawk (AFX kit)
- EDUEX531 1:48 Eduard Mask - Super Etendard (KTH kit)
- EDUJX194 1:32 Eduard Mask - A6M5c Zero (HAS kit)
- EDUFE785 1:48 Eduard Color Zoom PE - PT-17 Kaydet (REV kit)
- EDUFE786 1:48 Eduard Color Zoom PE - P-40B Warhawk (AFX kit)
- EDUFE790 1:48 Eduard Color Zoom PE - Do 17Z-2 (ICM kit)
- EDUFE791 1:48 Eduard Color Zoom PE - Super Etendard (KTH kit)
- EDUFE793 1:48 Eduard Color Zoom PE - Albatros D.III Weekend (EDU kit)
- EDUSS565 1:72 Eduard Color Zoom PE - JAS-39D Gripen (REV kit)
- HAS02208 1:72 Hasegawa Kawanishi H6K5 Type 97 Flying Boat Model 23 with Radar 'Maritime Patrol'
- HAS07437 1:48 Hasegawa F-4EJ Phantom II 'ADTW 60th Anniversary'
- HAS07438 1:48 Hasegawa Kawasaki T-4 '11th SQ Blue Impulse 20th Anniversary'
- HAS49151 1:700 Hasegawa IJN Battleship Mikasa
- HAS52141 1:72 Hasegawa F-18E F-18F Super Hornet 'USS Ronald Reagan CVW-5 CAG Special Box Part 1'' (2 kits)
- HAS52142 1:72 Hasegawa E-2C Hawkeye 2000 'USS Ronald Reagan CVW-5 CAG'
- RVG03945 1:144 Revell Germany E-2C Hawkeye
- RVG03946 1:144 Revell Boeing 727-100 Germania
- RVG04951 1:100 Revell Germany Mil Mi-24D Hind
- RVG04984 1:100 Revell Germany UH-60A Blackhawk
- HAS04056 1:72 Hasegawa SR-71A Blackbird
- HAS02201 1:72 Hasegawa P-3C Orion 'German Naval Aviation Centennial'
- LEG3D001 1:35 Legend US Navy SEAL #1 Figure
- LEG1332 1:35 Legend IDF Puma Nochri Mine Roller Adapter (HBS kit)
- LEG1333 1:35 Legend IDF CHATA"P Conversion Set Late Type
- DEFDF35008 1:35 DEF Model Figures - Korean War 1950 Refugees
- DEFDE35013 1:35 DEF Model French Somua S35 PE Detail Up Set (TAM kit)
- DEFDE35014 1:35 DEF Model T-34/76 Basic PE Detail Up Set (ACA/ICM/REV kit)
- DEFDE35015 1:35 DEF Model US M1A2 Abrams SEP Basic PE Detail Up Set (ACA kit)
- DEFDM35040 1:35 DEF Model US MRAP MP Plus Conversion Set (KIN kit)
- DEFDM35066 1:35 DEF Model German Panzer 739(f) S35 Conversion Set (TAM kit)
- DEFDM35067 1:35 DEF Model German Panzer 739(f) Somua S35 Cupola Set (TAM kit)
- DEFDM35068 1:35 DEF Model Modern Camouflage Nets with PE Net Support Set (Green)
- DEFDM35069 1:35 DEF Model Modern Camouflage Nets with PE Net Support Set (Tan)
- DEFDM35070 1:35 DEF Model Modern US Military Equipment Set
- DEFDW35095 1:35 DEF Model Husky Mk.III Sagged Wheel Set (AFV kit)
- SAM16-09 Scale Aviation Modeller International - September 2016
- SMM16-09 Scale Military Modeller International - September 2016
- KEYAMW16-10 Airfix Model World Magazine October 2016
- EDU01132 1:48 Eduard Macchi C.202 Folgore [Limited Edition]
- EDU08438 1:48 Eduard Weekend Edition - Albatros D.III
- EDU70119 1:72 Eduard Fw 190F-8 ProfiPACK Edition
- EDUR0013 1:72 Eduard Spitfire Mk.IX ROYAL CLASS Quattro Combo (4 kits)
- EDUBIG3368 1:32 Eduard BIG ED F-86K Sabre Super Detail Set (KTH kit)
- EDUBIG49156 1:48 Eduard BIG ED Yak-38 Forger Super Detail Set (HBS kit)
- EDUBIG49157 1:48 Eduard BIG ED Super Etendard Super Detail Set (KIN kit)
- EDUBIG5340 1:350 Eduard BIG ED HMS King George V PE Super Set (TAM kit)
- EDUBIG72112 1:72 Eduard BIG ED Blenheim Mk.IF PE Super Set (AFX kit)
- EDUSIN64825 1:48 Eduard BIG SIN Bf 109G-5 Essential Super Detail Set (EDU kit)
- EDU632087 1:32 Eduard Brassin A6M5c Zero Wheels Set (HAS kit)
- EDU632088 1:32 Eduard Brassin P-47D Thunderbolt Wheels Set (HAS kit)
- EDU648274 1:48 Eduard Brassin CBU-87 Combined Effects Munition Set (6 pcs)
- EDU648277 1:48 Eduard Brassin P-38F Lightning Cockpit Set (ACA kit)
- EDU672115 1:72 Eduard Brassin SC 50 German WW2 Bomb Set (8 pcs)
- EDU672120 1:72 Eduard Brassin TER / Triple Ejector Rack Set (5 pcs)
- EDU672121 1:72 Eduard Brassin Spitfire 500lb Bomb Set (EDU kit)
- EDU672122 1:72 Eduard Brassin Spitfire Drop Tank (EDU kit)
- EDU672123 1:72 Eduard Brassin Spitfire Mk.IX Top Cowl Early (EDU kit)
- EDU672124 1:72 Eduard Brassin Spitfire Mk.IX Top Cowl Late (EDU kit)
- SAC32110 1:32 Scale Aircraft Conversions - Tempest Mk.V Landing Gear (SPH kit)
- SAC72130 1:72 Scale Aircraft Conversions - Mirage F.1 Landing Gear (SPH kit)
- SAC72131 1:72 Scale Aircraft Conversions - F-106 Delta Dart Landing Gear (MNG kit)
- ASCAS24JPN 1:24 Airscale Instrument Dial Decals - WW2 Japanese
- ASCAS32JPN 1:32 Airscale Instrument Dial Decals - WW2 Japanese
- ASCAS48JPN 1:48 Airscale Instrument Dial Decals - WW2 Japanese
- MNRB35016 1:35 Miniarm BMP-1 BMP-2 Road Wheel Set
- MNRB35018 1:35 Miniarm T-64A Turret m1972 (TRP kit)
- MNRB35021 1:35 Miniarm T-90 Road Wheel Set (TRP/MNG/ZVE kit)
- MNRB35026 1:35 Miniarm T-72B Turret m1989
- MNRB35047 1:35 Miniarm Russian AFV ERA Bricks Contact-3 Type-B (50pcs)
- MNRB35056 1:35 Miniarm T-62 Road Wheel Set [12pcs with Standard Hubs & 8pcs with Reinforced Hubs)
- MNRB35066 1:35 Miniarm T-90A Turret m2009 (ZVE kit)
- MNRB35075 1:35 Miniarm T-90MS BMPT T-55AM New Road Wheel Set (ZVE/MNG/TRP kit)
- MNRB35087 1:35 Miniarm T-72 URAL Turret
- MNRB35089 1:35 Miniarm T-72B3 m2012 Turret (TRP/MNG/TAM kit)
- MNRB35100 1:35 Miniarm T-72B4 Turret
- MNRB35102 1:35 Miniarm T-72 Road Wheel Set Early Version
- MNRB35130 1:35 Miniarm Wheel Set "Kama" for 6x6 Truck Kamaz 4310 Late
- MNRB35131 1:35 Miniarm Wheel Set "Omskshina" Soviet Version for 6x6 Truck Kamaz 4310 Early
- MNRB35011 1:35 Miniarm T-64BM BULAT Conversion Set
- MNRB35063 1:35 Miniarm T-55A Conversion Set Soviet Version (TAM kit)
- MNRB35064 1:35 Miniarm T-62 m1972 Turret
- MNRB35074 1:35 Miniarm T-72B2 Rogatka Slat Armor PE Parts (ZVE kit)
- MNRB35128 1:35 Miniarm T-54 Road Spider Web Wheels Set (TAM/TAK/MIA kits)
- INGCOM16-09 Combat Aircraft Magazine September 2016
- MMI125 Model Military International Magazine Issue #125 September 2016
- INGFSM16-10 Fine Scale Modeler Magazine October 2016
- SBA32018 1:32 Steel Beach Accessories A-6B Intruder Mod 0 Conversion (TRP kit)
- SBA48158 1:48 Steel Beach Accessories F-18E F-18F Super Hornet EG-18G Growler Extended Slime Lights (HAS kit)
- SBA48159 1:48 Steel Beach Accessories F-18A F-18B F-18C F-18D Hornet Intake/Nozzle Covers (KIN kit)
- SBA48160 1:48 Steel Beach Accessories F-18A F-18B F-18C F-18D Hornet ECM Blisters (KIN kit)
- SBA48977 1:48 Steel Beach Accessories ERA-3B Skywarrior Update Set (TRP kit)
- SBA60001 1:48 Steel Beach Accessories F-14 Tomcat Tail - Left Side
- SBA60002 1:48 Steel Beach Accessories F-4 Phantom II Tail - Left Side
- SBA60003 1:48 Steel Beach Accessories F-18E F-18F Super Hornet EA-18G Growler Tail - Left Side
- SBA60004 1:48 Steel Beach Accessories F-14 Tomcat Tail - Right Side
New Product Line
New product line: Dr Mike's Glue
New Product Line
New product line: Miniarm. First box arrived. More are on the way.
New Product Line
New product line: Hero Hobby Kits
New Updated Website!
Welcome to our "new" webstore! In reality, it is both new and current. What we mean by that is the front of the store (what you see) is all new, but all the backend (what runs the site behind the scenes) is unchanged. Pretty much the equivalent of putting a new front façade on an existing building. All of your login information, order history, wish list, etc. is still there just like before. The search engine is unchanged and works exactly as it did before. Here is what is new:
New Updated Look An updated modern look. Bold brighter colors. Larger search box located right at the top center of the screen. All categories are now located together on the left side. Easier to read categories names.
Responsive Web Design Responsive web design is an approach to web design aimed at crafting sites to provide an optimal viewing and interaction experience—easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling—across a wide range of devices (from desktop computer monitors to tablets and mobile phones). Our new website has been rebuilt to be responsive and creates a seamless, uniform experience for all shoppers by rendering your website appropriately on any device.
Wider Layout Wider layout to take advantage of everyone's widescreen monitors. This allows you to see more on the screen before having to scroll.
Mega Menus New large pop-up menus when you hover over a category. To see an example of this, put your mouse over "Aircraft".
Quick View When you are looking at a list of products (either from the results of a search, or clicking onto a category or sub-category), when you hover the mouse over the thumbnail picture, the "Quick View" button appears over the picture. If you click on it, it will pop up a windows that shows the product details (same as if you were to click on the title to go to the product's detail page.
Hot New Items The Hot New Items are now located on a slider below the slideshow. To see all the hot new items we have, just click on either the left or right scroll buttons to scroll through them.
New Lower Cost International Shipping Option for Small Parcels
A new shipping method called Economy International Shipping is now being offered. It offers a shipping cost that can be up to 50% lower than the US Postal Service for international addresses. This low cost international shipping method is for small packages weighing up to 4.4 pounds to certain countries. Transit times may vary and can range anywhere from 2 to 4+ weeks. Limited tracking is available. Packages shipping this method may not ship daily, but will ship at least every other day, depending on the number of packages awaiting shipment via this method.
This method is currently offered to: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Great Britain, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, and Switzerland.
Deal of the Day is Back
The Deal of the Day special is back. Check back daily to see what amazing deal is being offered. This time around we will list each deal for 2 days to allow you more time to take advantage of it, with new deals appearing daily.
Emails / Emails Not Received
Please be aware that we send you two emails for each order placed: the Order Confirmation email (sent when order is placed) and the Shipping Notification email (sent when we process/ship your order). If you are not receiving either or both of these email (or any other emails such as responses to emails sent to email@example.com , this likely means either your ISP is blocking them; they are in your spam folder; or your spam filter settings may be set too high (this is particularly an issue with AOL and Earthlink/Mindspring email accounts).
New Payment Method Accepted: Pay with Amazon
For your convenience, we are now accepting payments via Pay with Amazon. To pay for an order with Pay with Amazon, just click on the Pay with Amazon logo located at the bottom right of the shopping cart page (next to the Checkout with PayPal button).
Important Shipping Rates News for UPS and FedEx - Please Read (Jan 1, 2015)
We are that time again where our shippers (UPS and FedEx) raise their shipping rates. Rates going up have been an annual event since we have been in business, but there is one BIG change this year that both UPS and FedEx are implementing effective Dec 29 and Jan 5, respectively, that everyone should know about – charging shipping rates based on Dimensional Weight (aka DimWeight). For all essential purposes, DimWeight is the system of charging shipping cost based on the size of the package rather than the actual weight of the package. Although DimWeight is not a new concept, packages under 3 cubic feet (which is most of our outgoing packages) have been exempt from DimWeight until now.
What this means to us:
Our system of shipping cost is to charge our customers based on the actual cost of shipping that order, and until now, it has been calculated based on the weight of the package. The new DimWeight system now means we will not be able to accurately determine the expected shipping cost until the order is pulled and packed. Only at this point will we have the required information (the dimensions of the package) to be able to calculate the actual shipping cost.
What this means to you:
We will no longer be able to show you a fairly accurate shipping cost estimate at checkout for both UPS and FedEx shipping. The shipping cost shown to you at checkout is going to be an inflated amount that we collect pretty much assuming a worst case scenario, and we will refund any overage collected for shipping once the actual cost is determined. The reason we have to over collect up front is due to credit card security protocols now. When you place an order, an authorization is run to validate your credit card and determine if you have sufficient credit limit (sufficient balance for debit cards) and this authorization also reserves that amount temporarily. When we ship your order, we then can only collect up to this amount in reserve (or an amount lesser than the reserved amount) and no more. To protect your credit card information, we cannot see your credit card information other than the last four digits and the card type, which eliminates the option for us to charge for shipping (or excess shipping cost) afterward.
This is the reason we started the Lowest Cost Available shipping option (for USA only at this time) earlier this autumn. This will allow you to tell us that you want us to select the shipping method that is the lowest cost available for your order. For more details on this shipping option,please click here.
Please note that what we charge for shipping is completely unchanged in the 10+ years we have been in business – a shipping cost based on the actual cost charged to us (we do not make any profit on shipping – in fact every year we pay out more in shipping related charges that we collect due to the system not being perfect, and if not correct, it is almost always an undercharge).
- Dimensional Weight (DimWeight) is where the shipping cost is based on the size/dimensions of the package
- Both UPS and FedEx are going to DimWeight to determine the cost of shipping effective Dec 29 and Jan 1, respectively.
- We will no longer be able to show you at checkout a fairly accurate estimate of the shipping cost for both UPS and FedEx - For UPS and FedEx, we will be collecting essentially a worse case scenario cost, and we will refund any overage collected for shipping once the actual cost is determined
- If you are price sensitive to shipping cost, we recommend you select the Lowest Cost Available shipping option where we can select the shipping method for you order than costs the least.
New Shipping Option (for USA) - Lowest Cost Available
The "Lowest Cost Available" shipping option has the Sprue Brothers staff select the lowest cost shipping available for your order. The shipping method used could be any method including (and no limited to) USPS 1st Class Mail, USPS Media Mail, USPS Parcel Select, USPS Priority Mail, UPS Ground, or UPS SurePost. At this time, this method is only available to US shipping addresses.
The computer system does its best to offer the best possible shipping options/cost, however there are many idiosyncrasies in shipping that only a human can account for and determine the actual lowest cost option. By selecting this shipping method, you are requesting that the Sprue Brothers staff select the shipping method for your order that is the lowest cost (we will not factor any other factor such as the shipping time - only the cost will used to determine the shipping method used. If you need your order by a certain date or in a timely manner, we do not recommend you select this shipping option.
The cost of this method is only an estimate. The amount collected at checkout is an amount that the shipping cost should not likely exceed the final actual shipping cost. In the situation that it does, we will contact you to determine how you want to proceed. NOTE - SBM has no choice but to over collect due to the credit card security protocols that does not allow our staff to adjust the authorization amount upward if needed (our staff cannot even see your credit card information to put in a new charge if it was needed). Once we determine the actual/final shipping cost and method, our staff will refund any excess shipping cost collected that was not needed as we do already now.
What does "In Stock" mean to us?
Our definition of "In Stock" means that the item is actually in our warehouse (not at our distributors'/suppliers' warehouse) and is ready to immediately ship to you.
Join Sprue Brothers on Facebook
We have been receiving a lot of inquiries lately regarding whether we actually have something in stock as our website indicates. This is likely due to the practices of other online hobby stores who have a different definition of what "In Stock" means. In case you are not familiar with our business practices, we use a real time inventory system that shows (accurately and live/in real time) what is available for sale and how many. It automatically and instantly updates the available quantities after each order is successfully placed.
Also, our definition of "In Stock" means that the item is actually in our warehouse (not at our distributors'/suppliers' warehouse) and is ready to immediately ship to you. Thus if you order from us, you will reliably and quickly receive what you order. On a side note, we are also human, so on rare occasion something could be in error, however our error rate in 2009 to-date has well been less than 0.1%.
Everything listed as IN STOCK is actually in stock* - If you see it, we have it - no need to wait for us to get it in before we ship to you like some other retailers. We typically ship the next business day after receipt of payment which means you get your item quickly.
Continental US (lower 48 states) Customers - our standard policy is for half price shipping for orders of $100, and free shipping for orders over $200 via the lowest cost ground shipping method (either UPS Ground, or USPS Parcel Post).
* The displayed inventory is in real time / the only exception is when we are vending at a show (show list above) which we update our inventory with 24 hours of the show's end.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.